Click “Donate” (to give) and/or “Join Campaign” (to fundraise) for a chance to win a trip to London or Paris and meet 12x Grammy-nominated vocal powerhouse, Ledisi.
By donating and/or fundraising, you have a chance to see one of Ledisi’s explosive performances during her much-anticipated European tour.
You and a guest will receive:
· A roundtrip flight to either London or Paris
· A four-night stay in a well-appointed hotel
· Two tickets to Ledisi’s concert in London or Paris
· A backstage meet-and-greet with Ledisi
· A photo op with Ledisi
Every $10 donation you make will enter you to win a flight to London or Paris to attend Ledisi’s concert, have a meet-and-greet, and take a photo with her.
If you sign up to be a fundraiser, you will also be entered to win for every $10 you raise. Click “Join Campaign” to become a fundraiser.
The more you give, or raise, the better chance you have to win and help continue the Apollo’s legacy as a powerful incubator of talent and catalyst for new work by African-American artists.
· Donate $10: One entry for a prize draw and sponsor a student to attend a live performance at the Apollo
· Donate $50: Five entries for a prize draw and sponsor a New York City school teacher at an Apollo Professional Learning workshop
· Donate $100: 10 entries for a prize draw and enable a group of students to enjoy an Apollo school tour
· Donate $250: 25 entries for a prize draw and help the teenage members of the Apollo Young Producers Club to purchase design software and create graphics for their events
· Donate $500: 50 entries for a prize draw and support an In-school Seminar in dance, music or theater for 100 New York City public school students
· Donate $1,000: 100 entries for a prize draw and provide a In-School Career Seminar in behind-the-scenes jobs for teens
· Donate $2,500: 250 entries for a prize draw and underwrite attendance for 20 teens at a Career Panel
· Donate $3,000: 300 entries for a prize draw and sponsor a Teaching Artist for a 10-session arts residency at a New York City school
· Donate $5,000: 500 entries for a prize draw and give five teens a paid summer internship at the Apollo Theater
Every $10 is a chance to win
$50 = 5 entries
“Say It Loud” is a proclamation made famous in song by Apollo legend James Brown, and the empowering theme of the Apollo Theater’s 2018-2019 season.
The Apollo Theater is the epicenter of Black culture; launching the careers of legends like Ella Fitzgerald, Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson and D’Angelo, and supporting artists on their artistic journey.
The Theater is a nonprofit performing arts center with robust education and community programs that reach over 200,000 people annually. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us continue to offer these important programs and commission and develop groundbreaking work by African-American artists.
The deadline to participate in this contest is December 31. Log on to sayitloudapollo.com today and donate or sign up to be a fundraiser. Click on the link above.
Starts on November 12, 2018 at 1:00pm ET and ends December 31, 2018 at 11:59:59pm ET. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Click Here for the Official Rules.